Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tweak #33 - SubtleLock

Here's another beautiful tweak that I think tops them all. SubtleLock, as the name implies, makes your locksreen look a little more subtle. Check it out..


Now, there's only a few options to pick in the Settings app for SubtleLock.


First one is the Enabled toggle for the tweak itself. Next up are Enable Clock, Enable Slider and Hide Date. Enable Clock will set the clock in the upper left corner like I have in the screenshot above. Disabling it will return the clock to normal. Enable Slider will toggle between the stock slider and the modified one you see in first screenshot. Hide Date acts similar to Enable Clock, but it will actually completely hide the date and leave the clock in the middle.


That's all there is for SubtleLock! I do like it, even though I just got it installed! I actually had a list of tweaks for the past 2 weeks that I wanted to install and finally got around to get a few going. There's a bunch more to go don't you worry! SubtleLock is available in the BigBoss repo for a small price tag of only $1.00. Created by Michael Poole, SubleLock is indeed a nice take on locksreen. Let me know what you think of it, or if you want to provide suggestions please feel free to do so. I have one more tweak coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment