Sunday, February 24, 2013

Tweak #34 - TypeStatus

Last one for the day! TypeStatus is a nifty little tweak that will show a little chat bubble in the status bar informing you when someone is sending you an iMessage. It works both in lockscreen:


And in homescreen, as well as in any app:


There are no options to configure, just install and go!!


Available for free in the BigBoss repo, courtesy of HASHBANG Productions. That's all I got for you today! I'd like to thank all those who come visit my blog, I already suprassed 17k views! That's awesome, hope all of you enjoy my posts and please share them with your jailbreak friends! Follow me on Google+ or Twitter to stay up to date with what I'm doing. Yes, I am busy and can't really post anything up on a regular basis but I will do my best! Keep on tweaking your iDevices :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here... hackyouriphone repo

    ReplyDelete