Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tweak #24 - Cyntact

To end this (horrible for me) weekend here is my all time favorite tweak and one that also is on the list of reasons to jailbreak an iPhone (or any other iDevice). It's called Cyntact and all it does is adds a picture in your contacts next to the contact names:


Now don't get this mixed up with Facebook sync etc you need your own pics for your contacts but once set you can delete them from your photos album and when you backup your iDevice they will be there until you change the pictures or remove the contacts. Cyntact is availble from the Cydia/Telesphoreo repo for $1.00 from Mr. Cydia himself, Jay Freeman (saurik).


You can follow me on Twitter or add me to your circles on Google+. Feel free to drop some suggestions for future, or just to say hi. Enjoy your upcoming week, I got so much on my mind I don't know how I'll focus on school lol Take it easy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment