Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tweak #28 - DateCarrier

Back again with a few tweaks I found to be interesting. It's hard to post stuff up as not every tweak is compatible with iOS 6.0.1 (yet), but the ones that are and are cool/worthy of reviewing then I'll share them. Here's one called DateCarrier. Since SBSettings is partially working (meaning that certain function will cause a respring) I have to deal with not having a date in the middle of my status bar. Easiest place too quickly take a look at the date instead of trying to figure out what you're looking for, and as for me I like to have the actual date written out for quick reference. DateCarrier replaces your carrier's name with today's date. That's all it does. It works in lockscreen:


Works fine once device is unlocked:


And works fine in Notification Center:


There are no options to configure for this tweak, just install and you're ready to go. It is a free tweak available in the BigBoss repo and was created by Bradley Friedman (S1ReX).


Don't worry, there's more to come. I have a few drafts saved up, but I won't publish all in one day ;) Thanksgiving is coming up so get ready for a few cool tweaks coming up!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment