Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cydia Tweaks Coming Up!

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting my blog. I'm totally new to blogger and this is my first time post. I was trying to figure out what to do, either YouTube videos or blogs about a bunch of stuff so came down to first trying out and sharing awesome Cydia tweaks. Perhaps you heard of some of the ones I will have up to share, perhaps you already have them installed. I'm sure there are some people that either omitted some tweaks or never bothered installing them. Either way, I'm sharing :) If I figure out how to add screenshots etc, I will certainly do so! Stay tuned, I will be making up my Cydia tweak list pretty soon, either alphabetically or in order of how useful a tweak is. Bear with me, I'm hoping to make this blog interesting for everyone! Thanks again for visiting, stay cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment